Week 2

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Haze
    on

Morning
    Just to say thank you all for your inspiring posts – I’ve been reading them for advice all week – starting week 2 – lost 9 pounds first week and 1 inch of waist and can honestly say I feel better than I have in years – more energy – sleeping better – and I feel more alert in meetings at work etc – does this carry on ? And any tips for week 2 please

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Haze, welcome aboard. Great result for week one you must be feeling eager to get on with week two! No specific advise for week two, other than keep doing what you are doing. Yes, you should find the health benefits continue and you will feel fitter and more energised than you used to. There are a couple of threads on the forum, where people post the non-weight positive results which can make interesting reading, as you suddenly realise, ‘yes, that’s happening to me too’.

Don’t panic if you hit a plateau in the next week or so, this is common especially in the first few weeks. If this happens, just check your carb intake and try to keep it at 50g or under per day and make sure you are including fats and drinking plenty. These all help to kick start the weight loss process.

Hope your weight loss continues and we look forward to reading your results. If you have any issues or need support, shout out, as there are lots of wonderful folk on here, who will step up with information and encouragement. Good Luck!

Please log in or register to post a reply.