Week 1 complete, anyone need a 'diet buddy'?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JamesH
    on

Hi all,

Just finished my first week on the BSD, and lost 7.8lb and down to 228.4lb. Aiming to go sub 220lb (but 210lb is the ultimate target) as I do Judo and want to complete in the sub 100kg category. Good progress in the first week, but daily weight drop off slowed as per many of the other comments on the Forum. Does any one want a ‘diet buddy’ and to post weekly goals and progress towards them to keep each other motivated?

I put the shopping list together for week 2 last night. I must say that I’m surprised at how unhungry I have been particularly after the first three days. I’m really enjoying the food, and cooking.

Keep going for it everyone out there, I’m sure that by following this plan and lifestyle change we’ll all feel better for it.
    Cheers James

• posted by KarenH
    on

Hi James,

I’m starting the diet next Thursday, I know it’s a random date but it makes sense to me! I’m reading through the recipes and I’m looking forward to starting.

I’m glad to hear it’s working for you, if you still want a buddy next week then I’ll be here.

All the best

Karen

• posted by JamesH
    on

Thanks Karen,
    I’ll post on this thread next week. Yes I started on a Friday, normally it’d be a Monday preceded by a weekend blow out! But I thought I’d try and take ‘control’ straight away. Good luck with it.
    James

• posted by peterking
    on

Hi guess what .? I’m exactly the same weight as you , so let’s compare notes , I’m doing a 5km walk twice a week an I’m mobile in work all day I have lost 1.5 stone but now slowed up again , was 18 stone now hovering around 16 5 , doing the 800 a day , 4 weeks into diet

• posted by Jahooly
    on

Hi, yes a buddy would be good , on day 8 and 12 lbs lighter , feels good and most imif time not hungry but when it hits find it hard to resist but so far other than a few olives and squid I e kept to it and. It does it work ……. Have another 5 stone to lose which seems like a mountain to climb but help and support from buddies would be good ……..

Catch you soon And good luck this week

• posted by HealthyMama
    on

Hi James,

I’d love to join in! I just discovered the blood sugar diet today and plan to start straight away. Good luck to everyone!

Please log in or register to post a reply.