vlc shakes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Angela48
    on

Hi can anyone recommend the vlc shakes . I have been looking at slim fast but they have high carbs and sugars . Lost 10lbs in total but been stuck for about 3 weeks now with no weight loss. Been looking on line and there are so many ranging in price and nutrients. Help would be appreciated.

• posted by Loz
    on

I’m in the same boat, want to start with shakes but unsure which ones.

• posted by AnjiC
    on

I use Ultralean shakes. I find them excellent. Never feel hungry. It is very low in sugar. Available through Amazon

• posted by Angela48
    on

Hi thanks everyone sorry for the late reply 2 weeks to my daughters wedding so its been a bit manic.
    I purchased a lean whey protein from Optimum Nutrition at Tesco low carb and sugar seems to be working or its the stress of the wedding :0. I have 2 VLC shakes and a high protein meal in the evening still fighting the hunger at times but 10lbs lighter. Might try the Ultralean after the big day if I survive until then!!

• posted by Zimmerframe
    on

I found the slim fast shakes pushed my blood sugars up quite a lot but the Cambridge shakes didn’t have an impact and kept post meal levels to around 5.5 which I’m happy with!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I make my own, raspberries, spinach, almond milk and a few seeds. If you want a thick shake add chia seed soaked for a little while, thicken up when whizzed. I know exactly what is in them, also have other recipes from MMs book.

Please log in or register to post a reply.