Two weeks in, what to do next

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by David RH
    on

Last 3 months reading had gone up from 62 ( last year) to 71. I had put on 3 kilos due to being less careful following a bad ankle injury which limited my mobility for 4 months. Cholesterol is good (3.00) On pills for Blood Pressure after stroke 8 years ago.
    I started 2 weeks ago, and have dropped from 77 kilos to 74 kilos Fasting sugar measurement this morning 64.
    Am now resting doing a 5:2! Am looking quite thin! (5ft 8ins 11.6 stone in English!)
    I have in mind 70 kilos but am not getting encouragement from a family of medics!
    I have felt weak and a bit distant especially on my mountain bike adventures…typically 25 kilometres 200 ft of climbing, so usually stick to 10,000 step walks.
    Tend to stick to same breakfast Bircher, and Cheesy Beans lunchtime. Mix it up for Dinner!
    I think that I will get back on it ‘properly’ when the weather improves.
    I am encouraged but need the sun on my back for the next bit! Not felt hungry on this but could do with a Glass of wine!

Please log in or register to post a reply.