tryed a different diet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by hopetobeslim777
    on

hi everyone for the last 10days i have been on a different diet called keto and omg felt so ill and lost 2lbs but dont think this is for me so im back here to try again
    i weigh 215 pounds but not sure which one i should do 800 fast or 5.2 or med diet any advice

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi hopetobeslim, obviously the keto didnt work for you but I am wondering if you did the old style keto where you are allowed lots of fatty, greasy food like fried everything. As you only lost 2lbs this might be the case. The new style keto encourages you to eat a lot more proteins but looks at good, healthy fats and fat products like meat, cheese etc. If you want to switch to 800 fast or 5:2 why not give the 5:2 a go and use your 2 days ‘fasting’ time to stick with 800. See how this goes and then, if successful and you can cope with the 800 cal days extend it to say 4:3 then 3:4, so you are having more days on less calories. If you cant manage to extend it out then just stick with the 5:2. All these diets work, you just have to stick with it. Good luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.