Trouble logging into Australian website??

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by newbeginnings
    on

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems logging into the Australian website? I have been trying this evening to have a look at the information for the 8week online programme starting next week I can load the website home page and the contact page fine, but it just keeps hanging when I try to log in and then has a ‘this site can’t be reached – http://www.bloodsugardiet.com.au took too long to respond’ message. I am hoping this is a very temporary problem, as won’t need much to throw me off kilter with the diet if I can’t access anything!

I would be interested to know if anyone else if having a problem?
    Thanks

• posted by Mrhl
    on

Yes, I am also having trouble logging in. It’s hit and miss. I have also had a message saying the my IP address has been blocked for security reasons when attempting to login from an iPad. Not sure what the deal is.

• posted by AnitaFredericks (BSD Admin)
    on

Hello – this is Anita here, from the 12-week online program. We are sorry to hear that you have had problems reaching the website and do hope to help you promptly. On some occasions it is necessary for us to check your IP address to see whether that is an issue for the site – this is often the case when you get a message saying that the site is taking too long to respond or please contact your administrator.

Mrhl – I hope that you have been able to log on now, following my email to you directly?

Newbeginnings – I believe that Paul had contacted you and resolved your issues the other day. Please let me know if you are still having concerns.

Please let me know if there are any issues as we are only too happy to help. Our best contact address is info@healthlabaustralia.com

Kind regards,
    Anita – BSD Food & Health Practitioner

• posted by SuzetteI
    on

Hi
    I am getting the ‘IP address blocked” message too. I have just emailed info@healthaustralia.com – I hope this gets fixed quickly.
    Suzette

• posted by AnitaFredericks (BSD Admin)
    on

Hi there SuzetteI
    I’m just confirming that you have received my email directly to you as I have updated your settings and hope that things are in order for you now?
    Best,
    Anita – BSD Food & Health Practitioner

Please log in or register to post a reply.