Tomorrow the day

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Balideb
    on

Hi, I am all prepared shopping done , tomorrow is the first day to getting better,,, I’ve been dieting forever and just seem to get fatter and fatter,,, dietitian s telling me to eat cereal for breakfast, sandwich for lunch it’s ludicrous, I’m over it ,, I’m grabbing this and I’m running with it,,, I’m excited,,,

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Ahgggggg, totally ignore the dietician, that is what mine told me on my diabetic review, said I wasn’t eating enough carbs, she put me on about 180 to 230 per day including crackers for snacks and a bowl of cereal. 3 months later HbA1c goes from 5.4 to 11.4, weight gained 5kgs, cholesterol and triglycerides up too. Decide to ignore her advice and cut carbs but still had some, next HbA1c 8.2, found this diet, 6 weeks later HbA1c 6.9 and still falling. Good luck with the plan, it does work.

• posted by Jax61
    on

Hi, I am starting tomorrow. This is my 2nd attempt. I found it great the first time but went to a wedding and went mad! That was in April and today I am sorting out my summer clothes and can’t fit into anything. I’m going on holiday to Italy in September. It’s a cycling holiday with a couple of days in Venice. I would love to fit into some of my nice dresses etc. Just been shopping so all is ready. I’m not diabetic and I am fairly fit, I just need to lose all the visceral fat Im carrying and get rid of chunky thighs and arms. I felt really good eating low carbs it’s just difficult socially. This time, I’m not going to be quite so strict is its not quite all or nothing. I plan to stick to 800 during the week and then plan a treat at weekends. Maybe a sweet potato curry or something or a larger. I would agree with you both, ignore the dietician. Just reading the forums on this site is enough to know it works. Oh, I am also fasting for 16 hours each day. I’m not bothered about breakfast so will eat between 12-8pm. Best of luck Balideb, the first couple of days are the hardest I reckon and after that it’s easier hunger wise at least.

Please log in or register to post a reply.