Time for bed? ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Magwa61
    on

Hi, I have been on the BSD for nearly 5 weeks now. I have lost 21lbs (5lb on Fast Diet before I heard of BSD) I am feeling great. I have more energy in the morning and all through the day. However, I have noticed that in the evening, I am definitely more tired than normal. From 8.30PM my eyes start to get heavy, by 9PM I am ready to call it a day. I am waking up earlier 6AM (normal time 6.45 – 7AM) So, maybe this is why I am more tired in the evenings. Hubby thinks it maybe because I am on 800 cals a day, and my fat is being used for energy. He thinks I am doing well on the BSD and is very encouraging. As I say, I feel great during the day, just the evening that I am tired.
    Is anybody else experiencing this? is it just me? Or do I just need to try an adjust my body clock back to 10-10.30PM bedtime 6.45-7AM wake up?
    any ideas or thought welcomed.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi Magwa61, I am exactly the same. In fact I usually wake up on the sofa by 9pm and crawl up to bed. I know I fell asleep at 7ish one night last week – the upside is having a lot more energy during the hours I am awake!! This may change when we increase calories when we have reached the desired goals… but like Bill1954 I intend keeping this eating plan for life – just more food when I reach target weight but carbs might be a once a month treat as I do not think they do me any good. It’s good your hubby is so encouraging

• posted by Magwa61
    on

Thanks hashimoto, I’m glad it’s not just me. Was going to give it a break for a few days. Will carry on now until Easter like I originally planned. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by feverdiva
    on

I’m having the opposite problem, takes ages to go to sleep (even when using headspace) & wake up at 4am! I miss sleep……

Please log in or register to post a reply.