Three Weeks In and Loving It

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Greetings and salutations, all!

I started the Fast 800 on August 1st and have been shocked by how much I genuinely enjoy it. I’d been counting carbs since February and had lost a dress size, but had hit a plateau and wanted to jump-start weight loss. I read The 8-Week BSD in a day, got my ducks in a row and when my bf went out of town for a week, I went for it.

I love to cook and have found having to count and weigh things illuminating rather than tedious, much to my amazement. With the invaluable aid of My Fitness Pal, I have developed a nice little portfolio of go-to recipes that work for me and for the now-returned bf.

My energy levels are high. I work out five days a week with even more vigour and determination now than I did a month ago. Turns out, when you shed weight every week, each routine becomes easier in a million small ways. It seems obvious, I know, but it took me by surprise. I look forward to seeing how much further back I can bend my knees to my chest doing a tuck, for example, or how smoothly I can pull a standing row without my belly getting in the way.

I’ve been reading the forum for the past two days and have found it downright inspiring. I’ve already added one recipe to the database and hope to add a bunch more.

Positivity abounds. 🙂

• posted by KenH
    on

Hi, Kenh here did not think i could stick to this diet but 3 weeks in loving it i have lost 30lbs. i feel great my bs. Levels are in single figures i still have a long way to go but i now know that it is acheivable well done everyone who has got this far. Kenh.

Please log in or register to post a reply.