This is "the wedding diet"

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Grandenmark
    on

Ok, not the bride but mother of the bride. Tried on the dress I wore 4 years ag to my other daughters wedding and couldn’t zip it up!
    Now my youngest daughter is marrying in September and I NEED to lose 2 stones. I want her to be proud of me and I want to make her proud.
    Anyone out there think it is a possible target or not realistic.
    Here goes. DAY 1

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Gardenmark, stick to the diet and 2 stones long before september is utterly doable. Look at weigh in thread and Captainlynne’s two threads, over the 8 week line and 16 weeks and over.

Welcome to the forums 🙂

If you are a. British Citizen please could you sign our petition, you will find it on the please sign our petition thread 🙂

• posted by Spirit
    on

Hello and welcome Grandenmark,

I too am mother of the bride. I started the journey 9 weeks ago today also needing to lost the same amount as you. My daughter’s wedding is now in 3 1/2 weeks time!

Yes is the answer, it is perfectly doable in your timescale – or sooner. She will however be proud of you regardless.

to date I have lost 22lb. I bought my dress after week 1, but in the size below the one I was at the time – motivation or what!

So if I can do it, anyone can.

Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on.

• posted by Grandenmark
    on

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I will take a look at the other threads.
    I am a British citizen but have been out of the country for 7 years. Not sure if that means I can sign, let’s see

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Hi grandenmark you will still be able to sign 🙂

• posted by Grandenmark
    on

Day 2 of the wedding diet. Have eaten 420 calories so far…..what to eat for the rest?
    Suggestions would be welcome👍
    Also managed 30 mins swim.
    Onwards and downwards…

Please log in or register to post a reply.