The constant dieter

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kateh
    on

Thought it was about time I join in with the forums rather than just lurking in the background! I have been a serial dieter for as long as I can remember, well I’m 55 now, and have been at this diet malarky since I was 16……so a while! I just wish I was as fat now, as I thought I was back at 16, when I weighed 11 stone and was a size 14. Now I weigh 14.10 and am in a size 20! But hey ho I’ve started the diet and am on day 3. Must say I’m really enjoying the feeling of empowerment I get from being organised food wise, and eating all the right things.

Day 1 weight 14.10 BMI 30.4
    Day 2 weight 14.8 BMI 30.1
    Day 3 weight 14.6 BMI 29.8

I’m totally delighted with the results so far. I know it’s early days but I feel so determined to do this and get healthy. My OH is away at the moment, so I’ve been able to empty the fridge of all the rubbish ( it went in the bin, where usually it would have gone in my mouth! ) and restock with all good foods.
    Wish me luck. ……I promise no more lurking in the shadows hoping no one will notice me!

• posted by Nursebean
    on

Hoorah! Glad to see you in the light Kateh! Golly! That is an INCREDIBLE weight loss in just three days?!! Wow! You must be on top of the world! How have you found it so far?
    Bean xx

• posted by Kateh
    on

Hi Bean,
    Thanks for the kind comments, yes I am completely bowled over by the loss so far. I’m finding it fairly easy at the moment, although I have to say today my tummy is rumbling like crazy! Sounds like a washing machine…lols. I keep telling myself that those sounds are fat being melted away……lets hope. Have been peeing non stop, got up 6 times through the night, but what the heck, if it’s working I’m not going to complain.
    Kate xx

• posted by Kateh
    on

Well yesterday went well, planned my food for the day then got invited out to a friends for a swim in their pool…..very welcome as it was quite hot here, then was asked to stay for supper. I was a bit alarmed at first wondering if I’d go off the diet but NO, my friend is an Angel, she knows I’m on this regime so cooked a salmon steak and homemade ratatouille. It was delicious and great for the diet. So went home feeling very virtuous and this mornings weigh in………
    Day 4 weight 14.5 BMI 29.6 Ta dah! (Total loss 5lbs since 29.07.16)

Pleased? You bet ya!
    Kate xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.