The BSD friendly ice cream

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Frog
    on

took me a while to find the link from last night, so I thought it I thought it deserved its own thread!
    http://www.oppoicecream.co.uk/
    After looking forward to this today, I discovered my local Waitrose doesn’t stock it
    Will have to try a larger branch tomorrow

Has anyone tried it yet?

• posted by Izzy
    on

oooh I wonder if my local co op will have it. I will look!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Thanks for posting the ice cream info. My daughter works in our local H & B, so I’m hoping to get some there next week. The Salted Caramel sounds yummy!

• posted by runforfun
    on

Hi guys

I have just started this diet after someone emailed me about Oppo and this diet. I am currently an Intern at Oppo Ice Cream so if you have any questions please ask away!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Good luck on the BSD! Oppo Salted Caramel is yum!! Great product!!!

• posted by runforfun
    on

Thank you SunnyB and great to hear your a fan of Oppo!!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Just a small thing, but I have just noticed there is a discrepancy between the nutritional values on the website and the side of the pot for the Salted Caramel flavour – differences aren’t huge, just a little confusing. I have gone with what was on the pot, as this shows a higher carbs content and that is the one that concerns me most.

It’s still yummy though!!

• posted by Frog
    on

I’m waiting to clear a space in the freezer (so that I’m not tempted to eat the whole tub) after trying a couple of local waitroses, I did find that the Store Finder section on the website is good to use (I’ve had experience with other products where it simply gave all branches of a chain, whether or not that particular item stocked it, this doesn’t seem to do that).
    Also, I had a problem with not getting the discount voucher emailed through after completing my details on the site, so I emailed them and they emailed one back.
    I’m soooo looking forward to trying this

runforfun – must be tempting working with it all day – which is your favourite?
    It’ll definitely be the salted caramel that I try – I don’t like mint flavoured anything.

• posted by runforfun
    on

Hi Sunny B

Sorry I never saw your reply! The nutritional values on the tubs is correct. The ones on the website are old ones which will are updating shortly.

Frog we do eat quite alot of here, I probably have about 2 scoops a day as we have little ones in the office which we use for events. I do get fed up of the stuff sometimes tho! The mint in my favourite!

Please log in or register to post a reply.