Thanks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by TMacG
    on

Thanks for this surprising way for change. I didn’t expect it to be tasty and, with a little forethought, pretty easy to follow. How could I not continue to follow when validation is almost immediate. No longer am I hungry at work and constanly chowing down, my work week has changed immensely. I’m confident my spare tyre will fade away. I’ve already shared the book with my brother who is a high heart attack risk and only recently survived a major stroke with a little short term memory loss – can’t wait to see if he joins me.

• posted by TMacG
    on

Today was measuring day after my first 7 days, the weight remains the same but the body does not – 7cm off the hips and 9 cm off the waits. Am I motivated… hell yeah!

• posted by Snoop
    on

Wow, TMacG! What a result! Not surprised you’re motivated. Those are inspiring figures.

Please log in or register to post a reply.