Starting soon!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Pixie Le Roux
    on

Just finished reading the book and have got my blood test at the surgery next week. Excited about getting started but a bit worried how I am going to fit the lunches into my workday. Any advice would be much appreciated.

• posted by Aliba
    on

Hi Pixie
    I take my lunch to work everyday….sometimes I do the easy recipes in the book such as the lettuce cup…just take the filling in a plastic box and the lettuce in a sandwich bag. The no fuss lunches such as the medi platter also work. Or I make up my own with some mackerel, chicken or sardines in a plastic box with chopped tomatoes, spinach, lettuce, cucumber, peppers etc and take the dressing in one of those little tiny jam pots or a small mustard pot to add when I want to eat. It’s not too hard if you plan it out. I’ve forgotten a couple of times but it’s easy to get hold of a salad or some hummus and crudités at any shop.
    Best of luck with it!

Please log in or register to post a reply.