Starting a diet today with the hope of losing the stone gained during lockdown.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ScubaDo
    on

Two years ago I went from 76.9kg to 68.5kg in five weeks using this diet (I’m 5’7″). Today I am starting at 77.9kg having gained around 6kg since February – mainly due to lockdown making me sedentary and too much time in the same room as the fridge and wine rack. I’d like to get back down to 70kg and I am hoping to have a strong start as I still have two weeks of furlough to go which means I can be out walking each day, as well as being able to take my time preparing healthy meals.

I found the support on this forum incredibly useful and so if anyone else wants to join in and play along with me, you’d be very welcome.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

ScubaDo, welcome back …. I remember your name from before. Your story isn’t unique, there have been quite a few returnees recently, most of whom you would probably remember and who are mainly posting on the weekly thread, where you too would be very welcome. There is a new weekly thread kicked off each Monday evening, but we are more that happy for people to join our merry band at any time. The current one has 23rd June in the title.

The weekly thread is a great place to find support, advice and to safely share your ups and downs with people on the same path.

Hope to see you there.

• posted by ScubaDo
    on

Thank you – I shall find it and look in.

Please log in or register to post a reply.