Started BSD – where can I log my measurements?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by anila
    on

Hey folks – today is day 1 of BSD. I have tried every diet under the sun, struggle to stick to them, and I give up. I have 1.5 stones to lose, so I am going to do this for 8 weeks or until I lose 1.5stones. I love big portions and sugar, so BSD is a challenge, but one that I will conquer! Quick question – I read in the BSD book that I can confidentially log my measurements on this website – I cannot find where to do so. Help!

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi anila,
    I read that too. The only place I’ve found to log in stats is on the Fast800 forum under ‘weigh in’ thread.

• posted by anila
    on

Thanks Switzerland. I was hoping for a more sophisticated tool. Ah well, I can log it all on a paper diary. This is going to be a LONG eight weeks!

• posted by Izzy
    on

it’ll be a LOT faster than you expect. I’ve just started week 5 and it’s flying in 🙂

• posted by Frog
    on

I started the day after you Anila
    I’ve created a lovely spreadsheet that lets me log food, summarise it and keep track of targets – I just have to get some more data!
    hope that your first two days have gone well

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

The phone or iPad app Bauer is brill it logs BP bs weight everything in list and graph
    I’ve been using it for 7 weeks now 2 stone off 😇
    Alan

Please log in or register to post a reply.