Stabilisation

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Monad
    on

I am now at the point where I have exceeded my original weight targets several times, overall I’ve lost 20kg, I’m comfortably inside the ideal BMI now for my height and age, and really don’t want or need to lose any more. I have struck a good balance of fasting and healthy eating and exercise and am feeling great. I don’t have any concerns that I may gain weight again, in fact the problem is the opposite, I’m still losing weight with my current routines so need to change something. What’s the best way to stabilise, change the diet, change the fasting, something else?

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

How many fast days are you using? Can you drop one? I will be using 6:1 probably to maintain, with 5:2 if I start to put weight on again. At the moment I am trying to stabilise but haven’t had any problems with losing weight I don’t want to yet.

• posted by Monad
    on

5:2 – that’s one option

Please log in or register to post a reply.