Spinach and Chickpea soup

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

I made this out of the book for my first days dinner. It is absolutely beautiful. Just wanted to tell someone lol It got tastier and tastier the further down the bowl I got.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

isn’t it great when you find things that really are lovely to eat, yet still good for you! They are life-savers!

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

Janet your right. tbh when I was cooking it I thought I’ll not like this. Thought it would be bland. Couldn’t get over how flavoursome it is.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

I made cauliflower mash for the first time tonight. Just beautiful! And surprisingly similar to potato mash. I have a feeling I’m going to be eating a lot of cauliflower from now on!

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

lol I like cauliflower rice. I actually eat that anyway. Also cauli pizza base/bread, thats nice too.

• posted by Scotgran
    on

Cauli pizza base? Tell me how, sounds good, I Love caulk rice. Telcos had a great deal last month, 3 for 2 on tubs of spiralised veg, Cauli rice, veg cous cous. All fab.

• posted by tamznlaws
    on

If you look on google. Basically it’s just cauli, oregano and couple of eggs beaten. It makes a batter consistency. its lovely on its own or you can add veg and a little cheese and tomato to make pizza. I fooled the kids with it lol

Please log in or register to post a reply.