So it begins

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by ziggyszombie
    on

Hi all. Ive tried everything. Im 53 and its become so hard to lose weight!!! Im going to give this a red hot poke as i would love to lose 6 k in the eight weeks @ 800. I have a question. I do a lot of gym work is that still okay?? Love some tips. From central coast nsw

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey ziggyszombie
    Welcome aboard! Exercise on the Fast 800 is recommended, although in the early days heavy gym work might be a struggle while you are getting used to this new way of eating. Listen to your body, be kind to yourself and take it a day at a time. Keep us updated on your progress and shout out when/if things get tough and you need support, someone will respond for sure.

• posted by ziggyszombie
    on

Thanks sunnyb ive had a scrambled egg so far and black tea decided as im home today to start. Chicken and veg stirfry for lunch and omelette dinner

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Sounds like you’ve got it sorted ziggyzombie, hope it goes well for you. Let us know how you progress. Leisurely day today, as we were busy yesterday, so having a brunch a bit later this morning and then roast chicken this evening.

• posted by ziggyszombie
    on

Sounds like a great day

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hiiiii ZZ good luck on yr new start!👍🏻
    I am on day 12 and for about the first 10 days i felt very weak,so go easy on yrself with heavy gym stuff for now,like Sunny said
    Its so worth it..ice now lost 16 lb in 12 days. Maybe its just the scales have gone berserk but i feel a lot lighter,clothes are looser.x

• posted by ziggyszombie
    on

Thanks yowzer great losses

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Hows it Going zig?

Please log in or register to post a reply.