Since 26th April

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Stewart
    on

Well I have been following the plan to the letter.

I have weighed, measured and recorded everything I have eaten

I have been more active

And

I am 47lbs lighter, and heading to the magic 50lbs

No hunger.

This is amazing, if you stick to the plan it really does work.

Only 80lbs to go and I will be at my ideal weight…

• posted by Frog
    on

WOW!!!
    Stewart – 47lb in just under 7 weeks – that is amazing, well done, you must feel so proud – congratulations

If you continue losing at that kind of rate, you’ll be at your target rate really soon
    Making me wonder what I’m doing wrong!
    I’m hovering at around 12lb after three and a half weeks.

• posted by Stewart
    on

Thanks Frog. so pleased, and so pleased to be in new “thinner” clothes and free from carb hunger torment

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

What a brilliant result, Stewart! You must be absolutely thrilled!

How great is this that – after perhaps the initial carb addiction struggle – we can get our lives back, and see the way to ending all the agonising about weight and lack of energy and increasing dependence on pills.

Congratulations again, and Frog, I think you’re doing well on 12 lbs after three and a bit weeks – whatever other diet/eating plan is likely to have got you there??? I am on 14 lbs lost after 5, but it’s the measurements that count – shopping yesterday and catching sight of a new slimmer me in Zara was worth its weight in gold. 🙂

• posted by Epspecially
    on

Brilliant Stewart!

Ha ha I hear you about the slimmer you in Zara Igorasusual – nothing like that feeling really.

Frog you are doing a fabulous job by the sounds of things – that’s a lot of bags of sugar! I always think men lose weight quicker than women (I think you’re a female frog?;-)) so it’s probably not comparing like with like. (Not knocking Stewart’s great progress saying this!)

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi
    thanks everyone – Yes, I am really happy that I’ve lost the weight I have – I was just gobsmacked by Stewart’s amazing 47lbs!
    And as lots of people have commented on other threads, although not that much weight has shifted, I am wearing clothes a size smaller – some ones I grew out of years ago, others that were a bit tight when I bought them and I thought “oh, I’ll lose some weight & it’ll be fine”

Please log in or register to post a reply.