She thought she could so she started the BSD…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JanandRoloDog
    on

Excuse my indulgence but these are my thoughts and updates on my progress for the next few weeks.
    Week 1: started on 25th October @ 13st 4.75lb. Cleared the cupboards and fridge of as many processed carbs and sweet things as I could get away with and adopted a ‘cold turkey approach of 80 cals a day with absolutely no carbs. Can honestly say no cravings, couple of times a bit hungry but glass water/black coffee/do something later through it. walked the dog more, did jessicasmithtv strength and toning and hit workouts and went for run with rolo (his first!)…and lost 8lbs! Feel less bloated and very motivated.
    Bring on week 2!
    Week 2 goals – eat healthily and well, walk Rolo more, run, strength and tone, flexibility and HIIT and smile!

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Welcome, I am sure Rolo is loving all the walks and runs. When you say absolutely no carbs, I assume you mean the white stuff (bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, sugar) as fruit in moderation and above ground vegetables are an important part of the diet, but do contain carbs.

• posted by JanandRoloDog
    on

Hi, I am eating peppers, onions, mushrooms, greens but no root veg, berries, apples, rhubarb pomegranate and tangerines. Lemon and lime juice in drinks and the 80 was a typo – 800 obviously!!! Although gone over couple times to 900 and still lost 8lbs. Still no rice, pasta, bread or anything processed and, truthfully, not missing them but lots of variety in my meals and enjoying big, bold flavours again! I love this diet!

Please log in or register to post a reply.