Sandra From Manchester Says Hi

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Falldown7times
    on

Hi Sandra!

That’s cool I’ve never seen a photo on here before. not sure l have the tech know-how. Anyway, welcome.

Kate from New Zealand

• posted by sandrainc
    on

Hi Kate from New Zealand and thank you. I want people to see the real me now…lol
    I’m on day 2 on BSD800 and later need to make some veg to be about 14 g carbs to go with my evening meal…just had 3 scrambled eggs with slice cheese for breakfast 10am. Intermittent Fasted for 18 hours and dont feel hungry.
    I have some mixed peppers in my fridge and kitchen scales I will have a go at getting my 14 grams of veg today.
    The mixed pepper veg will go nicely with my coconut milk curry mackerel.
    Any tips you have just let me know…chat soon…Sandra

• posted by Falldown7times
    on

I’m in my 4th week so I’m not really the voice of wisdom. I would say: plan your food and then go off and distract yourself as much as possible. Drink lots of fluids. If you fall off the wagon pick yourself up.

I hope your mackerel turns out well 🙂

Kate

• posted by sandrainc
    on

Hi Kate…thanks for your advice…I’ve been doing that but need to clean my cupboards of carb junk…lol
    I went to my doctors this morning and she has postponed my Hba1c to end of June giving me 7 weeks to get my BSR down.
    This is my chance to change my eating habits and to accept the fact that my body cant deal with carbs efficiently like it use to and to adapt with smile on my face.
    I’m really enjoying the cook book and I’m going to through it again to see what recipes are for me.
    And by the way I made a YouTube video on my mackerel dinner…the video above is my first and if you click my channel you will see my “cooking” lol video.
    Me doing the videos keeps me out the kitchen and keeps me motivated. I plan to do another channel for cooking recipes only…but hey…I want to do 8 weeks BSD first. Give my video a thumbs up and subscribe to keep updated on how I’m doing.
    Well done on your journey so far!
    Enough for now…chat soon. Sandra

Please log in or register to post a reply.