Rumbly tummy

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by nettyrim
    on

Hi, has anyone else been suffering from really loud rumbles from the tummy? Today is really bad and Im not actually feeling hungry. My bowel movements (TMI?) have gone from very regular to every three days then three times in one day yesterday. Very strange.

• posted by Aliba
    on

I had a few issues in the first couple of weeks…put it down to my body getting used to not have all the usual carbs and also eating so much green veg…it settled down though …..good luck!

• posted by hamlett_andrews
    on

Glad to hear that – things are very unpredictable at the moment so I’m looking forward it settling down a bit. I’ve been on the plan for a little over a week and despite eating so much less I feel a bit bloated and peckish at the same time!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

oh dear,
    your body is just readjusting to processing the harder to digest carbs and probably extra fibre in your diet.
    I had this week 1 but it settled down after that

Please log in or register to post a reply.