Reversed my Type 2 Diabetes in 10 weeks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fantain
    on

It can be done. I can hardly believe it! but the blood tests don’t lie. Diagnosed in mid November and cholesterol and Hbac1 well into normal ranges by 2nd week in January. Lost 3 stone, but weight loss still a way to go so will continue (not the VLC just the med diet).
    Loving it actually. Learned a huge amount about food/science.

• posted by Snoop
    on

Brilliant news. Congratulations! You must be so pleased.

• posted by Fairyface
    on

Congratulations.:-)

• posted by Marsie
    on

Congratulations, so well done 👏👏

• posted by Angela06
    on

Impressive and inspirational!

• posted by Jenni from the Block
    on

Well done Fantain, it’s such a good feeling to have got on top of Diabetes. It’s terrific that you got on to this so early in your diagnosis. The silent effects of diabetes are so terrible.

• posted by Fantain
    on

Thanks for the congrats. I am a Nurse (44yrs at the coalface!) I was very shocked (not surprised if that makes sense) at my Diagnosis. Denial is not a river in Egypt as they say. I have Nursed many, many people in the past through their limb amputations and this was my motivator. I suddenly realised that this was getting too ‘real’. At present I don’t have any loss of sensation, foot problems but I don’t want them. Was really shocked that unfortunately there are a lot of amputations being carried out in the UK every week ( I don’t work in that area now). I personally don’t like feet! but I am now taking really good care of them. I now see Sugar as a poison and am actually frightened of it. I recommend doing a Mindfulness course. Did one last year (for helping with depression)was lucky to have it funded by my GP. It is a great tool and I have used it to help with sticking to my new eating habits. Good luck everyone else trying to get to grips with this.

Please log in or register to post a reply.