RECIPIES – can we get them in order?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tallyhoo
    on

I am useless at all things techie/techy/computery……but I do love the recipes but find it takes an age to trawl through them all and find something. Does anyone have any bright ideas as to how we could get them collated into categories like: soups, starters, breakfasts etc? Or am I missing something on the link?

I absolutely love the Minestrone which somebody posted btw!

• posted by barby
    on

Good idea, as we get more and more added. Love the cottage pie with cauli mash (veggie version)

• posted by Patsy
    on

Being able to easily find them under different categories sounds like a good idea.

• posted by bloodsugardiet (BSD Admin)
    on

Hi! I’ve added in a recipe search to make things easier to find, I hope that helps a bit. 😀

• posted by Juliet
    on

This would be really helpful! I often find myself trawling through them with a certain number of calories ‘ left’. Is there any chance they could be sorted by calorific value as well as key ingredient? I know it’s a huge ask – I would have no idea where to start : / So glad the site is here though, as it really does make a difference feeling part of a community – thankyou so much : )

• posted by Paul C (BSD Admin)
    on

Hi Juliet, not sure if you missed the previous post but a recipe search has been added which should make things a little easier. It’s top-right of the site, just above the recent recipes.

• posted by barby
    on

Thanks who ever sorted this, it really helps

Please log in or register to post a reply.