Recipes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by peteatseti
    on

I’m about to embark on the diet plan whenever the next start date is. My issue will be that I cannot just go to the supermarket and buy prepared meals. I fear I will not stick with it because of time preparing meals. Does anyone know of meals I can buy or any experience of this issue?

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Hi peteatseti,
    Start date is whenever you want it to be! You don’t need to wait for someone else. 🙂
    Sounds like you are a ready-meal consumer & not into making your own???
    If you are serious about BSDing, then it requires a change of habit, i.e. losing the bad habits you’ve gotten into & creating new good habits. If that means doing a bit of cooking (i.e. taking control of what you intake) then, isn’t it worth making the time to do it properly to get the best results??? Go on, give it a go – not every home-cooked meal takes an age (scrambled eggs, for example). As we get into summer, salads are the easiest – you can really mix up the flavours with different salad leaves & accompanying eats – fish, or cheese, or cold meats.
    However, I understand it can be really useful to have a stopgap in the freezer – just look at the nutritional info on the packs. You will be looking for things that are low carb/sugar.
    Have some full-fat Greek yogurt in the fridge for dessert.
    Soups are useful – I have a few Cup-a-Soups in my cupboard for work lunch on cold days.
    That’s what springs to my mind – but don’t let convenience (or lack of it) prevent you from giving this a go. It’s may be easier than you think. Good luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.