Raised blood sugars

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cdh1966
    on

Am half way through week 3 and have been averaging around 5.7 but for the last two days they’ve shot up, yesterday 8.3 and today won’t go below 6.8. Has anyone else experienced this and why might it be happening?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Our bodies are funny things. Mine went up for absolutely no reason and that lasted for 3 days then went back down. Sometimes if you are anxious, stressed, tired, a bit run down, lots of reasons, this can happen. I think in my case I had wrenched my shoulder and had very little sleep. Keep to the plan and you should be alright. Let us know if not.

• posted by Cdh1966
    on

Thanks for that – I must admit to being really down about it and can’t be bothered to eat anything, which I know is wrong. I’ve lost 11lbs but I’m not that big and my readings were in the 4’s and low 5’s – I’ll keep going – hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

Please log in or register to post a reply.