Question about instant soup

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by enthusiastic
    on

Under the heading Instant Soups there is 3 different examples. They all say make up a soup from a sachet. or a packet and one says make up a conomme base. Is the base from any recipe or a specific recipe??
    What sachets or packets are these?? I gather this would be a bought packet soup?? Is there certain type or brand recommended??
    Thanks in advance. I will look forward to replies.

• posted by Hawkeye
    on

I use Clearspring Miso Soup which are really easy to use, only 29kcal and are fine in a flask if you are out for the day and need something to keep you going rather than resorting to finding a meal or snack on the run.

• posted by enthusiastic
    on

Thanks for that info Hawkeye

• posted by Bre123
    on

Lighter Life do meal replacement soups at 150 calories per packet. You can buy them in Superdrug. They are expensive (around £7 for 4 packets) but they are protein rich and balanced so ideal if you need something fast and surprisingly they do fill you up.

Please log in or register to post a reply.