postponed my start on BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Audleytom
    on

I got the book and have even posted on here re what to shop for, well I am going to the Lakes for a quiet break on my own (wish I could take the cats) and I will go on some short walks AND just cannot hold off temptation off the delicious pub meals to fend off any chills, and also Christmas is coming and I want to enjoy a nice week off so one new year resolution I will make now and keep is to start the first week of Jan AND being off for a week during Christmas will give me plenty of time to prepare properly and do some advance cooking the main change I have implemented is I cut out bread as of two weeks ago and hardly miss it and take the almond milk shake in the recipe sections to work very nice , greek youghurt , berries (though I do sieve it as raspberries are very bitty ) mmmmmmmmmmm

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi
    I found a brilliant cottage that I rent where my cat is very welcome – excellent solution, we’ve been about six times now. Sussex rather than the lakes – I don’t think she’d like sitting in the car for that long!
    Well done on the bread – why not trying adding potatoes to the exclusions? (and not replacing them with rice/pasta 🙂 )
    By the time it gets to Januaty you’ll be almost there!
    Have a good holiday

• posted by Audleytom
    on

hi Frog
    to be honest I have virtually cut out pots and rice/pasta I have wholewheat pasta sometimes and brown rice BUT its only because I still have some in the cupboard and don’t like to bin things unless they are bad (which rice and pasta don’t), but I am weaning off these things and although the new year will be hard I can have a good run for at least eight weeks and voila see how I go from there.

Please log in or register to post a reply.