Post 8 weeks blood test..query re: Thyroid (TSH ) level

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by LH
    on

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I am now in week 11 and delighted with the almost 3 stone weight loss I have managed on this diet.
    Just had some week 10 blood results through and my TSH levels are now in ‘ abnormal range’ ..just wondering if any fellow dieters with underactive thyroid have found they need meds adjusted? I am currently on 150 levo.
    thanks

• posted by Frog
    on

the forum is not intended for direct advertising in this manner – I have reported this post as being inapropriatte

• posted by joyfuljoyful
    on

Hello LH I have just seen your post as it popped up on my side bar. I appreciate it is a while since you posted and wondered how you got on? I am uat and I haven’t yet gone on to 800 calorie diet because I wanted to speak with my Dr first as I didn’t know what it would do to tsh. Did you go under or over? hoping you are well and congrats on the amazing 3 stone loss.

Please log in or register to post a reply.