Phase 2 Stabilisers off

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Babble
    on

Phase 1:
    From 28/4/16 kind of getting to grips with ditching bread, pasta, potatoes and buying more greek yoghurt than I thought I’d ever buy in a lifetime (really not that keen) I made it to 44lbs/20.1kg gone in 12 weeks.
    Along the way I scoured this site and all the forums, bought the book, bought some scales, discovered Tim Noakes, Jason Fung et al, bought a monitor, started taking Omega 3 and vit D supplements and generally spent most of my time amazed that I really didn’t seem to have to do that much (except read labels constantly).
    I didn’t really have the balls to hit the 800 until a break from work…
    Phase 2:
    1st week done of the 800 with 6.25lb/2.8kg down (I’ve now done 50lbs/22.8kg). Since I’m not at work and don’t want to keep thinking about food, I’ve just done 20:4 fasting as well. After levels of 6/7/8 it was amazing to see 5s then a 4.8. I need this to convince the Doc I am doing something about this. Not sure how the fasting’s going to survive long term, but I needed a kick.

Thank you to all of you who kept me going without realising it as I borrow ideas from all your wonderful posts.

Babble

• posted by Frog
    on

wow babble – that’s a fantastic achievement n your first 12 weeks – hope phase 2 goes well. If you’re not working, unless you’ve something planned, try fitting in more walking and exercise to take your mind off eating.
    Hope it goes as well as your phase 1!

• posted by Babble
    on

Thanks for your kind comments Frog. The husband is getting suspicious about the number of walks I keep going on (I don’t have the cover of a dog) 🙂

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Wow that is fab! The 12 week result AND week 1 phase 2 result! X

• posted by Babble
    on

Thanks Yowzer. I still think that if I’ve just had one day of being super-focused then I’ll clearly have dropped 4 stone overnight, but no matter how much I try to balance delicately on the scales to lighten the load it never works!

Please log in or register to post a reply.