Percent weight loss

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nat
    on

Four days complete and already 3% weight loss. I am sure that somewhere in the book it states ideal weight loss after 8 weeks as a percentage but I can’t find it anywhere today. Really pleased with results to date, and energy levels and sleep going well. As for my skin, it’s glowing, an unexpected side effect.

Hope you are all doing as well and feeling as great.

Does anyone know the percent details i am looking for?

My plan is to read the book cover to cover each week as it will remind me of all the reasons I am doing this.

Thanks

• posted by orchid
    on

Hi Nat, the total loss that Michael mentioned was between 10 and 20%, I think it is on the web-site. It very much depends on how overweight you are and also what your goals are. If you are looking to reduce blood sugar then he states that you will need to loose between 10 and 15% to turn that around (chapter 6 of the book under subheading ‘write down your goals’ – sorry can’t give you a page number as I have the Kindle version).
    good luck

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Nat

On p125 it says ‘to properly reverse type 2 diabetes you will probably need to lose 10-15% of your starting body weight. ……. If your original BMI is over 40, then you may need to lose more’.

Is this what you were looking for?

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Orchid, your post appeared seconds after I posted 😃

• posted by orchid
    on

🙂

• posted by Nat
    on

Perfect, thanks for your replies. I am aiming for 20% and it would be amazing if I could get close to this in 8 weeks. Hope your journeys are going well.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I’ve lost between 15%-20% (34 pounds, so 8.8 pounds to 20%) since starting on 19th December. Still another 55 pounds to go, to get me where medics say I should be), so I’m sticking with 800 calories for now.

Please log in or register to post a reply.