Online programme

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Collie
    on

Hi Can anyone tell me if this is the first on line programme they are advertising. Just thinking that the extra support might really help me. If not how was for you. Thanks

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

No. They’ve been doing it for a while. I don’t remember many posts from people who have been following it though.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

With apologies to Michael Mosley we get so much support, help and advice from this site that I cannot see the point of paying for it. By all means buy the book, read from cover to cover, plan and prepare and shop then get started. There are so many people here who have experienced all aspects of this plan, what is good, what is bad, what goes wrong, what makes you upset or worried. Everything has been covered from wee to poo, to sleep and depression. First stop for help is the search engine at the top of the page. Ask the question about on line as your starting point.

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

Actually I think that it’s quite a tribute to MM. Many more cynical people would have set up a “club” and shoved these for behind a paywall. I do agree though , the time and effort people invest to contribute to these threads to help others is truly remarkable.

• posted by Marsie
    on

Hear, hear, JulesMaigret, that’s very well said.

on

but Jules, you do have to pay quite a bit of money for the on-line site so what is your point. I am not dissing MM just saying give this site a try, obviously some people feel they need more one on one personal support and maybe the on-line site has MM there on tap, although I doubt it as there are now several sites for different countries covering slightly different diets depending on local produce etc.

Back in time to edit, the 12 week plan costs £99.

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

Sorry I think you may have missed my point. My response was to your use of the word “apologies”.

Yes the payable site exists and is an option for some people, but it would have been equally quite easy for MM to exercise his copyright and put this site behind a firewall and charge for membership. The fact that he has actively chosen to create a free to access site should be applauded.

on

Sorry Jules, it seems I misunderstood the OP, thought he was asking for opinions on the paid site, just the terminology of on line site and programme. I just consider an info site with a forum. Why would he put up a firewall and charge us, look at all the publicity we have brought him. No argument here.

Please log in or register to post a reply.