One week today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by caz1973
    on

Well the first week is over and i couldn’t believe it when i got on the scales today i even took my glasses off gave them a wipe and hopped back on the scales i starting this time last Monday at 13 stone 10 now cannot believe i am 13 stone 4 and i feel great. Every other diet i tried i just could not get under that 13 and a half stone mark but now i have i am soooooooo chuffed to bits and i cannot thank everyone on here for there advice and support if i had not of come across this forum i would still be struggling. I will say its not always been easy as i do feel hungry sometimes and want to have a little snack but i have told myself no and have a black coffee no sugar instead and i am so glad i did. Would love to see a little bit under the 13 next week but i know sometimes it slows down so i am just going to carry on as i have been and take my time but for now i am happy and thanks everyone who have made me understand the BSD xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.