Not losing much help

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by nbrown
    on

Hi all
    Been on the diet approx 3 weeks and only lost half a stone! Going through the menopause so probably not helping!
    Did the chicken Harrisa tonight but not sure if I did it right as in you eat a handful of flat leaf parsley and mint too, found it too much in a raw state. Is it just me lol

• posted by oldbluejeans
    on

Hi nbrown – you sound just like me when I started. I have always lost weight slowly and found every other diet too much work to sustain over a long period. The really good news is that you’ve lost half a stone in three weeks! If you were in a standard slimming club they’d be applauding you and I applaud you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Some people on here have an amazing weight loss over a short period but others like me still see a consistent loss week after week even though it’s on a far lower scale. My average weight loss is .5kg – 1kg per week but that works for me, I can fit this way of eating into my everyday life (once I got the hang of it) and I genuinely feel and look like a new person. I have lost 13kg over 13 weeks and am so happy with that. Don’t get hung up on other people’s numbers, we are all different but all following the same journey. The very best of luck and onwards and downwards ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by amdublin
    on

I have struggled to loose weight after the initial weight loass I have repleced a meal with shake

• posted by nbrown
    on

Hey Oldbluekeans
    Thanks for your reply and yes your right as I wasn’t losing anything on weight watchers etc so a loss is a loss!
    Wow you have done amazing!!!!! Defo think
    Menopause is hindering me but I will keep it up.

• posted by nbrown
    on

Hey amdublin
    Have you done the full 8 weeks then? How did you do? What shakes are you having honey?

Please log in or register to post a reply.