Normal for Day 4?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MrsG27715
    on

This is day 4 for me. I’ve been feeling ok; finding the diet relatively easy, and haven’t felt hungry at all, which was my biggest worry! But today I don’t feel right at all – I have a sore throat, headache, and feel very tearful. Is this normal for this stage of the 800 diet?
    Thank you.

• posted by Chongololo
    on

H there,

headache is so very very normal ๐Ÿ™‚ as for a sore throat my glands have been up some days, as if I’m coming down with something (haven’t). keep up your fluids, and take a paracetamol/acetaminophen (speaking english and american here lol) if its very annoying.

as for tearful, that’s possibly hormones or just a down day – I wouldn’t worry too much. keep going and be kind to yourself, have a nice hot peppermint tea or something ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hi girls
    that sounds like the symptoms we have decided to call the carb flu.
    It is carb withdrawal symptoms and usually only lasts a few days.
    Take heart in the fact that, if you have the carb flu, you’re doing things right ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by MrsG27715
    on

Thank you. I just googled ‘card withdrawal symptoms’ and the first thing I saw was an article on “carb-flu”! Hopefully in a day or two things will improve.

Please log in or register to post a reply.