Noob

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by xx1flump1xx
    on

Hi all,starting the BSD tomorrow and ready to do this ! Over the years and especially through lockdown the weight has gone up due to eating all the naughty foods,I am lucky tho as I don’t eat chocolate,cake,biscuits,crisps anyway,but I need to eat healthier to shift this weight to feel good and look good. I hope to make friends on here,share recipes etc.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi flump, curious, what is NOOB

• posted by florob85
    on

Haha sunshine girl it’s a way of saying newbie 😉

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Lauren – just shows I am an oldbe

• posted by florob85
    on

Not at all, I’m an old soul……but I spend my days teaching 18 year olds! I’m dahn wid da kids innit!

Ps welcome flump, I love the name, one of my all time favourite sweets! Come and join us on the one week at a time thread, a new one will be set up tonight and it’ll have 27th April in the title – we’d be happy to answer any questions you have!

Lauren xx

• posted by xx1flump1xx
    on

Thanks guys & gals for the warm welcome…..by the way if your curious,I’m female

Please log in or register to post a reply.