no weight loss

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by mrscat
    on

Has anyone not loss any weight?
    Onto week 4 and have stayed thd same.
    Week one lost 9lb
    Week two lost 4 lb
    Week 3 lost 2 lb
    Week 4 lost nil

Have not cheated not due to hormones have drank a bit more but nil else any ideas?

• posted by BSD
    on

Stick with it, some weeks are just like that.

• posted by Lrred
    on

Hi, I’m similar – 9 off wk1, 3 off wk2, 0 off wk3 (and felt rubbish – bad cramps all week), 2 off wk4. I think the key for me is going to be doing more exercise – the first weeks I was losing from stopping eating rubbish snacks all the time, now I need to up the movement to keep losing! *Keep telling myself this when I don’t want to go out for a walk!! Maybe you need to set a few walking goals and see if it helps??

• posted by mrscat
    on

I think what it is is that I have been on diets before WW, Rosemary conley and have never exercised and still lost weight with a calorie restriction of 1500 calories. Here I am restricted to 800 and nothing. I know there is no starvation mode and as I am 245 llbs it’s not like I am near my goal and my basal metabolic rate is still high due to my weight. Plus walking may burn off a few more calories but not 3500 for 1llb. Plus I am walking more and swimming. Never happened to me before.

• posted by Maefly
    on

Hi All, Keep at it! Do more, drink more water, record everything that passes your lips. Don’t give up, push throught it. You have had a fantastic weight loss so far, don’t stop now.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Stick with it. My weight loss stalled in Week 3 and I continued on BSD 800 and went on to lose in Weeks 4 and 5. Stay with it, make sure you drink 2-3 litres water/day and that you’re consuming enough healthy fats and staying low carb (wow, lots to think about). Best wishes.

• posted by mrscat
    on

Thanks for the advice and support, will carry on, if i cant lose it on this diet there isnt any hope on any other!

• posted by mrscat
    on

Thanks for the support I did carry on and lost 5lb so well pleased. So a stone and a half up to now.

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Congratulations mrscat! very well done indeed, and especially as you were feeling down.

It WILL work.

Good luck with next week!

• posted by mrscat
    on

Thanks for the support will now know not to be disheartened if it happens again as I am now prepared that it will.

Please log in or register to post a reply.