No loss for over a week

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by niblet
    on

I’ve been absolutely strictly on the diet for four weeks with only one day’s blip. I’ve lost 12pounds and stuck there. I was 183 pounds when I started. I’m 5ft 4 so need to be well under 154 pounds. Could the fact that I’ve not been drinking as much water as everyone seems to have anything to do with it?

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hi niblet what I have taken from this is that fat doesn’t get used from just one cell it does it from all different cells and replaces it with water until the fat is burnt away completely and the then the water leaves and the fat cell is then gone. So my thinking is that the more water we drink the the flushing of fat is better. I might be wrong though. JGwen is the one to ask. I had discarded a stone and a half up to this morning and that has stayed the same since half way through my second week, but this morning I have discarded 2 more pounds. My intake of water has got better so for me the water really is a factor in this WOE. How are your clothes fitting? This is where I have really noticed the difference, mine are all fitting better. Hope this has helped and I am sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon to advise. Birdy💞🦜

• posted by alliecat
    on

Yes, niblet. 2-3 liters a day is a critical component of weight loss. Maximum results are also achieved by
    carefully counting carbs and keeping protein to moderate levels. Finding the correct macro levels for our
    own individual bodies is what makes all of this work. A tweak here and there will move you past the inevitable
    plateaus that most of us experience at one time or another. Being an active participant in the community
    makes a tremendous difference too! No one bypasses the steep learning curve that we must all navigate
    when it’s early days, and there is a large community of very experienced BSDers here that are always “on
    duty” and very happy to help 🙂 Join us!

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.