We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SophieMac
    on

Hello,
    My BMI is in the healthy range, but I’ve had my fat levels checked and I’m more cream cake than human being. I have particularly high levels of visceral fat. I’ve read the book and the forums but just wanted to get some advice from people in the know – would you recommend the diet for a complete TOFI like me?
    Thanks in advance!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi SophieMac.

Welcome. The book does talk about TOFIs, so I’d say – jump in and see how it goes.

I’m sure someone more knowledgeable on that issue will be along soon

Looking forward to reading about your progress.

• posted by Janet1973
    on

Hi Sophie
    This diet was designed with TOFI’s in mind amongst others). Its a short sharp shock which hopefully puts you on track to improve your long term well being. You may well only need the eight weeks (or less!) but in that time you can re-educate your mind and body with good habits that will stay with you forever. Best of luck to you Sophie.

• posted by Gillon 231
    on

Hi good luck. I’ve been doing this diet for 5 days. I have no idea about my blood sugar levels however feel I needed something health wise. Weigh loss so far is great and using different ideas from book and here. Stick at it x I’m worried about failing too but looking at forum to help motivatee too.

• posted by SophieMac
    on

Thank you so much for your kind replies!

Please log in or register to post a reply.