We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Paultrev
    on

Hi everyone, I am a type 2 diabetic I have read the 8 week blood sugar diet book cover to cover and thought ,I could do this spoke to my doctor and diabetic nurse they sent me for blood test and said after results okay try the diet and return 1month so here I am.
    I started on 13th of February booked a weeks holiday from work, got a swimming pool membership weighed myself I was 13st 3lbs and 5’5 tall not ideal!
    First 3days very hard headaches ,tired , genrerly tough . Managed to go swimming,4 days I will be going every day in the evening ,I have been doing the 800 cal programme by friday started to feel normal, but have got leg and back ache think that might be the swimming .
    Weighed myself Saturday morning down to 12st 9lbs yes 8lbs well worth the effort so far

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Keep on keeping on… You have found a life changer in this plan (it is not a diet it is a lifestyle), especially as you are a person with diabetes, this will save you from a future of increased medications, even injections and complications. I am also impressed that your doctor and nurse are on board with this, this is what we want all doctors to be like. Stick with it and welcome to the club. Paul, I think your doctor will be very impressed.

Please log in or register to post a reply.