Newb saying "Hello World!". :)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Twist
    on

Hey, I’m Patrik and I’m new here. I actually found the site because I’m a webmaster/developer and wanted to have a closer look at a live forum powered by bbPress. Funny how things go sometimes. 🙂

• posted by oldtyke
    on

I just started today, though I found the low sugar diet through the ladies gym I joined. Finding it hard to get my head round full fat everything.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi oldtyke – welcome! The full fat thing does take some getting used to, but you will find that it really works to help you feel full sooner and for longer. Be sure to keep an eye on the carbs and drink plenty too. Let us know how you get on and if you need any support, someone is bound to respond. Good luck!

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

And welcome Twist, also – are you doing the BSD or just reviewing our live forum (it does get very LIVE at times!)

oldtyke, once you can start to ignore all the stuff you’ve heard over the years about low fat being good (ignoring the fact that low fat means added sugar), and start enjoying full fat – I promise your life will be transformed!
    🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.