New to BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Tamar
    on

Hello, I am new to BSD. My husband and I started three weeks ago and I have lost 13lbs. He is pre diabetic and has lost 18lbs. We aren’t at all hungry! My husband’s doctor wanted to prescribe statins but we decided to give the BSD approach a serious try before he went down that route. I spend a long time each weekend planning all the menus and shopping lists but it seems to be paying off. I am looking forward to using this Forum.

• posted by Emjomo
    on

That’s good to hear, I’m about to start with my hubby too

• posted by emma67
    on

Hiya
    My Husband and I started yesterday and I must say its been ok so far. The key really is planning the whole weeks menus so you know what you are going to eat when you get in from work. Last night we had Tuna steaks and mushroom and beansprout stir fry, with just a little oil and some soy sauce, Yummy ! Tonight it was homemade moussaka with aubergine and salad the rest of the meat sauce is going in some beefsteak mushroom for tomorrow dinner!
    Doing it with your hubby is great 😉
    Enjoy
    xxx

Please log in or register to post a reply.