Nearly bought new trousers …

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Patsy
    on

Most of my clothes are now far too bagg, so I thought I’d buy new trousers. Tried on a size below those I bought last and they were too baggy as well. The next size down were a little tight. I’m going to wait a couple of weeks and buy those – it’ll be a bit of extra motivation.

Once I can fit into that size, all the bigger ones are going to the charity shop. I won’t be needing them again.

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Good decision, I need to get used to wearing new but now baggy clothes that I bought when I thought I was an OK size, still shrinking week 18. Well done, by the way…

• posted by Sandie
    on

Patsy enjoy your shopping trip but don’t buy too many pairs just yet as it looks like you are making a success of this. Onwards and downwards.

• posted by Patsy
    on

I’m just going to get a few things, so I don’t look like I borrowed everything from a bigger friend. Will wait to get more until I’m the weight I intend to stay. Not too far to go now.

Please log in or register to post a reply.