My First Week

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by NikkiP
    on

I have been overweight pretty much all my life, my sleep was terrible, I am not diabetic but was very concerned that my sugar consumption may be putting me at risk. I have been following the 800 calories a day and cycling approx 60 kms over the past six days, I have lost over 4 kilos and I’m sleeping like a baby!! Yes there have been times where I am hungry but I’ve had a few nuts and lots of water….will keep you posted!

• posted by Pat.Unlimited
    on

Good for you! Welcome aboard ๐Ÿ˜€

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Well done indeed NikkiP keep it up ๐Ÿ™‚
    the weight loss may slow a little as you get further in but hey, that first 6 days result is a winner and will only help in motivating you

• posted by Col
    on

Fantastic first week NikkiP, congratulations! I am also in my first week and looking forward to great results…but yours are outstanding, happy second week !

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Great news Nikki, well done, over 4 kilos is amazing! Welcome to the forums, there is plenty of support on here! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Kimgall
    on

Well done, Nikki! Excellent results! Keep going! I couldn’t cycle 60km in a month, let along over 6 days … or is that daily??? ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Please log in or register to post a reply.