Mindfulness course – zen habits

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by daisychain
    on

I’ve been reading the Zen Habits blog on and off for the last few years and there are often articles about mindfulness. Today is the author’s 44th birthday and he has launched a free 44 day mindfulness video training course. I can’t vouch for it yet (as it starts tomorrow), but I’m giving it a try.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Sounds interesting, signed up to give it a try, thank you.

• posted by SaltySeaBird
    on

Hi Daisychain, yes I’ve followed Zen Habits for a long time and I’ve signed up for the 44 day mindfulness training.
    I’m sure a lot of my eating is ‘mindless’! and that eating mindfully could really help.
    I’m seriously struggling at the moment – I was on holiday over Easter and put on 2lbs but I can’t seem to find the motivation to lose them again.
    SSB

• posted by pod
    on

I’ve also signed up!

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Had a bit of curiosity and acceptance practice today in the dentists chair while the hygienist scaled and polished my teeth. Plenty of interesting physical sensations to be curious about 😀 I am a bit behind in general though, and although still doing the breath practice and body scans reasonably regularly need to catch up on the rest. How are you getting on, those who signed up?

Please log in or register to post a reply.