Milestone reached!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Patsy
    on

As of this morning my weight and bmi are (just) in the healthy range!

I’m going to continue my version of the plan (avoiding the carbs, but eating more than 800 calories) for another few weeks, as I think I’d look and feel better if my weight was slightly closer to the middle of the range, rather than grazing the top, but I’m really pleased with my (admittedly slow) progress.

• posted by orchid
    on

Congratulations Patsy! You must really be elated. When I started I just wanted to get into ‘normal’, but have been resetting my goals recently and like you – am aiming for a midpoint in the healthy range.
    Great to see someone reaching a goal :-).

• posted by Patsy
    on

Thanks, Orchid.

I did try to stick to 800 calories to start with, but just couldn’t do it. I’m so glad now that rather than just deciding it was too hard and quitting, I carried on doing the best I could.

• posted by OzVeggy
    on

Congratulations!

• posted by Izzy
    on

Well done Patsy, it doesn’t matter that it was slower it’s just as big an achievement!

Enjoy your new healthier life 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.