Menu Plan

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

I am wondering if any of you have used a menu planner ( other than in the bsd books) to organise your weeks menu?
    I have been online looking for a suitable template or similar and not doing well at this..
    I am ok on a pc, not brill at apps and stuff so any help or advice appreciated, Thanks x

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there you might want to look at dietdoctor.com or Dr Becky on YouTube. If you subscribe to Fast 800 you will get regular recipe ideas and advice. Some online diet plans charge and I havent found one that suits diabetics. I looked at one yesterday and went through all the questons, yes female, age, build, lifestyle etc etc and at the end it said I should be eating 1720 cals a day. A bit too much for me. Then it said, want to know more, click yes and it tells you how much you have to pay. I will keep you in mind while I am browsing if I come across anything

on

You might want to look on YouTube at Dr Becky – 3 day eating plan to start or restart low carb dieting. Her first words are Have you failed to get on track , then you need a plan. She gives a menu for 3 days or at least ideas.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Thanks a mil Sunshine girl! I wonder if you refer to Dr. Becky Gillaspy? If so, that is amazing as I came across her recently and have watched a few of her youtube vids!! I will research a lil more, thanks

on

1960, yes it is Dr Gillaspy. If you click on her videos you can subscribe and you will receive a different video each week via email.

Please log in or register to post a reply.