Meal replacement shakes

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kmmorr01
    on

Can anyone advise which replacement meal shakes are ok? I’ve had a look at Slimfast but it does seem to be quite high in carbs.

Many thanks

• posted by Highland Margo
    on

I’ve been using occasionally lighter life 5 2 shakes. They are 150 calories. You can get them in Superdrug.

• posted by Kmmorr01
    on

Many thanks for the reply. I will have a look into those.

• posted by Fran7
    on

I have seen a lot of posts asking for meal replacement shakes and I can recommend Bulk Powders pure whey protein. You will be able to order this online. I have tried the Chocolate, banana and the berries and cream flavours and can recommend these flavours. I use milk to make up the shake and they taste very good. The whey powder has 2.5 g of fat, 3 g of carbohydrate and 22.5 g of protein per 30 gram serving. Try them and you will be impressed.

• posted by Fran7
    on

Sorry forgot to say 125 calories per serving plus the milk or whatever you use. I also add a bit of xamthum gum powder to thicken it up more and four ice cubes. Absolutely delicious.

If you need any more info get back to me.

• posted by Kmmorr01
    on

Thanks Fran7 I will look for this online.

Please log in or register to post a reply.