meal plan shopping list

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by kiwileigh75
    on

Hi I am about start the 800 cal plan and for ease I am going to use the meal plan in the book. Does anyone know if there is a shopping list anywhere that would have that I need to get. I only ask as it takes a while to compile it and thought if someone already has it would save me some time.
    Thanks
    leigh

• posted by CrisCris
    on

Ridiculous that it is not provided with the meal plan in the book … come on!!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

It is, in the form of the ingredients in the recipes.
    It’s not rocket science to make up a shopping list from that.

• posted by kiwileigh75
    on

wow bill1954 what a reply. Yes I know the ingredients are in the recipes. Im not stupid. However it takes a lot of time to go through it all to work out quantities for the shopping list. As you can see I only asked in case someone had already done this and it would have saved time and been a good thing to share with others. I certainly didn’t expect such a rude reply.

• posted by Cherrianne
    on

Not sure that reply was aimed at you Kiwileigh.

• posted by wyrdsister
    on

Hi, I haven’t seen a shopping list with the recepies. I use spark people.com to track my food and exercise, i think you can enter the food in and save it. I have the feeling it can generate a shopping list for you. Its sad it wasn’t added with the book.

• posted by Susansilver
    on

It took me a couple of hours to compile a shopping list as I wanted to follow the 4 week plan . The biggest help was going thru and noting the page number of the recipes . Doing it seemed to help get it into my head that I was really going to do this and that it would be different from any other diet I had tried . Having my blood sugars start to normalise has made it all very worthwhile .

• posted by Bill1954
    on

kiwileigh75 my comment wasn’t aimed at you, it was for the troll who posted just above my comment
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, I’m usually the first one to help folk but that was the second troll post in a short time and I was sort of bubbling at the time.

Please log in or register to post a reply.